Congenital CMV Awareness MonthJune is National CMV Awareness Month and, this June, Stop CMV is using the hottest new social networking platform, Pinterest, to raise awareness of CMV. Pinterest is now the #3 most-popular social network in America behind Facebook and Twitter, according to Experian Hitwise. Pinterest is an ideal platform to raise awareness of CMV because it allows users to share photos and images of things that interest and inspire. You can help Stop CMV educate the public about CMV by repinning Stop CMV PinSAs (Pinterest Service Announcements) and other photos and graphics from Stop CMV boards. Want to Pin?
- * Follow Stop CMV boards on Pinterest
- * Repin Stop CMV PinSAs, images, and photos from Stop CMV’s board
- * Pin your Stop CMV hand photo
Want to Facebook?
- * Like Stop CMV’s fanpage
- * Make your Stop CMV hand photo your default photo on Facebook
- * Use a Stop CMV PinSA for your timeline background image
Want to Tweet?